Sunday, August 24, 2008

PERMISION GRANTED!


Check it out! We have a permit, fittingly placed atop our dirty smelly mantle. James and I have decided that we've waited so long for it that we may frame it and put it on the new mantle once we move back in!


James worked at the house today, pulling all the low-voltage wires out and removing the central vac conduit (it's been roughed in, but there has never been a central vac in the house...just a whole bunch of extra wall plates). The boys and I took KFC out and we had a picnic on the deck. It was nice to be out there, but really just kind of sad to see it in such bad shape. We've been so busy the last few days that we haven't been out there much, so it hit me again when I pulled in the drive - it's still a blackened, smelly, gross mess.


Oh well, here's to the school year starting and keeping us busy so that we'll be back home to our beautiful house before we know it!

No comments: